Airport Job in Dubai
We are looking for energetic Ground Staff to be responsible for administrative duties and communication with passengers. Your duties will include welcoming passengers, providing information, assisting passengers who are disabled or are traveling with small children, checking in luggage, taking reservations and selling tickets. You should be able to promptly resolve passenger queries and ensure that all passengers are satisfied.
To be successful as Ground Staff, you should display outstanding interpersonal skills and achieve excellent customer service, which consistently meets the goals and vision of the airline company. Ultimately, outstanding Ground Staff should be able to multi-task and ensure that every passenger is comfortable, safe and well-informed of flight schedules, aircraft delays, weather concerns and other factors that may affect passengers.
Ground Staff Responsibilities:
- Greeting and welcoming passengers, and responding to questions.
- Checking in baggage.
- Making reservations.
- Selling airline tickets.
- Stocking aircraft with refreshments.
- Cleaning aircraft after flights.
- Assisting disabled passengers and those with small children.
- Providing information to passengers.
- Handling of passenger luggage before boarding it to plane
- Security check of luggage on conveyor belt
- Loading and unloading of luggage from conveyor belts
- Report any issue related with the luggage to higher officials
- Move luggage properly to its allocated flight
- Clean the seats and arrange the seat covers properly in the plane
- Wash and clean the exterior of plane
- Look for any luggage left in the flight and report it to the officials
- Change the curtains or seat covers if found unclean.
Agriculture Staff Demand in Canada Apply Here
Airport Job Open in Canada Apply Here
General Farm Workers Hiring in Canada Apply Here
General Workers Demand in Canada Apply Here
Packing Staff Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Packing Staff Urgent Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Production Staff Hiring in Canada Apply Here
For an individual to start working as Aviation Ground Staff must be a graduate from reputed university and must pass the security background check. They must be physically fit as the job demands moving heavy luggage on and off the flight. They must not have any bone-joint issues as the job requires bending of knees to check and clean cargo area. The job demands high accuracy and efficiency and there is no scope for any error. He/she must take care of the standards of the Airline Company.
Ground Staff Requirements:
- Diploma in Administration or Travel, or PG Diploma Course.
- Experience in customer care.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Computer literate.
- To be successful as Ground Staff, you should display outstanding interpersonal skills and achieve excellent customer service, which consistently meets the goals and vision of the company.
- Ultimately, outstanding Ground Staff should be able to multi-task and ensure that every passenger is comfortable, safe and well-informed of cruise schedules, and other factors that may affect passengers.
Quality and Skills
The Ground staff deals with vigorous work and long working hours. This demands the individual to be physically and mentally fit. He/she must have steady limbs to prevent any fault in the machinery. They must have knowledge about the machines they are working on as it makes them easy to understand how to handle the parts while cleaning.
Apply here to directly: Apply Here