Team Member in Canada
There’s never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors.
To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need people who are passionate about creating safer, better and more sustainable ways for people to get around. This bold vision won’t happen overnight, but just as we transformed how the world moved in the last century, we are committed to transforming how we move today and in the future.
Why work for us More Jobs
Our culture is focused on building inclusive teams, where differences and unique perspectives are embraced so you can contribute to your fullest potential as you pursue your career.
Team Member in Canada
GM is undergoing a major transformation, both in how we operate and in how we will influence the future of transportation.
Links for Ejobslist the Genuine Jobs Provider Website.
Production Workers Hiring in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Packing Staff in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Farm Workers Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
Crew Members Demand in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Hotel Staff Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
Production Team Member, General Motors
Production Team Members are responsible for assembly, machining, quality checks, tool changes, and problem solving of manufacturing processes and equipment. Must be able to function in a manufacturing team environment where Global Manufacturing System (GMS) principles are highly integrated.
- These are temporary positions working as a direct employee of General Motors.
- There are currently part-time openings.
- Candidates must be willing and able to work any shift, but hiring will be primarily focused on 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Overtime hours are common and may be available with little notice. Some weekend shifts are to be expected.
- Starting wage is $16.67 per hour, with potential for growth. Holiday pay and health care options after 90 days.
- Current temporary employees may receive preference if regular full-time positions become available.
Work requirements include:
- Understand, support, and execute all work in a safe manner and contribute to a culture that promotes safety as its overriding priority.
- Perform bench, floor, or conveyor assembly work, usually of short cycle duration, and involving standardized work elements. Must be able to comprehend and follow written work instructions. Work may involve using hand positioning, assist devices such as hoists, and power tools or other equipment.
- First responder support of production machining and/or assembly environment. This entails use of computerized equipment and activities to include machine resets, repairs, quality, and utilizing standardized work instructions.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and perform tasks on all equipment in assigned work space.
- Perform predictive, preventative, and reactive maintenance activities.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Report for work on time to support production start up and throughput goals.
- Possess good physical stamina and coordination. Could be required to stand and/or walk for long periods daily while frequently bending, twisting, stooping, and reaching. Could be required to periodically lift up to 40 lbs.
Interested individuals must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete the General Motors hiring process requirements which include comprehensive assessments, hair drug testing, and a background check.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to work flexible shift hours and day, afternoon, or night shift as well as overtime hours on those shifts with little notice.
You can visit company’s website to apply from here [https://gm.selectrakonline.com/Apply/Portal/Index/21?positionReqId=579&positionId=492]directly or visit website for more opportunity.